Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm seeking a skilled SEO professional to boost my website's visibility and attract my target audience.

Comprehensive SEO for Specialized Educational Website
I'm seeking a skilled SEO professional to boost my website's visibility and attract my target audience. The primary goals include increasing website traffic, improving search engine rankings, and generating more leads and sales.

Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct on-page optimization focusing on the website's content, keywords, and meta tags
- Implement off-page optimization strategies emphasizing backlinks and social media presence
- Execute technical SEO tactics to enhance site speed, mobile optimization, and structured data

Your expertise in SEO should be coupled with an understanding of the educational sector, specifically catering to an audience preparing for competitive exams such as IIT, NEET, and UPSC. Experience in a similar niche would be a huge advantage. A proven track record of successful SEO projects and the ability to drive measurable results is crucial.

If you're passionate about SEO and have a deep understanding of the education market, I'd love to hear from you.
Skills required
Internet Marketing, Link Building, Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, SEO
💰1500INR - 12500INR
👤binayWall from Kanpur , India

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter