Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'd like a Salesforce expert to help me troubleshoot this issue.

Salesforce Custom Object Troubleshooting
I have a custom object 'Super Plans' in Salesforce that has a lookup field for 'Products'. However, when I log in as an Administrator, I'm not able to find the Products.

I've already attempted some troubleshooting steps including:
- Checking sharing settings
- Reviewing profiles and permissions
- Verifying the lookup field configuration

I'd like a Salesforce expert to help me troubleshoot this issue.

Ideal skills and experience:
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Experience in troubleshooting Salesforce custom objects
- Knowledge of sharing settings, profiles, and permissions in Salesforce
- Ability to identify and resolve issues related to lookup field configuration.

Please reach out if you think you can help. Thanks.
Skills required
Salesforce.com, Salesforce App Development, CRM
💰10AUD - 30AUD
👤venkatavamaraju from Sydney , Australia

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter