Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I am in need of WordPress Developer. I have a web application that displays thumbnails of documents that the user can optionally download.

Convert existing React + NodeJS site to WP and add content management
I am in need of WordPress Developer.

I have a web application that displays thumbnails of documents that the user can optionally download. It is React on the front-end, and NodeJS on the backend (backed by a PostgresDB). It has a search bar. It has different pages to it that you can get to by clicking on links/tabs.

I would like to convert this to a Wordpress application, so that administrators can themselves add, remove, and reorder documents (instead of relying on a developer to do it).
Must know how to install WordPress and Linux Commands.

Please include your approach for this project.
Skills required
Linux, WordPress
💰750USD - 1500USD
👤sayala1 from LONDON , United Kingdom

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter