Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I am looking for a Linux expert who can help me resolve software conflict issues on my OpenSUSE Tumbleweed system.

Linux OpenSUSE Tumbleweed Troubleshooting
I am looking for a Linux expert who can help me resolve software conflict issues on my OpenSUSE Tumbleweed system. The job is all about troubleshooting and debugging, particularly addressing software conflict resolution.

Key responsibilities:
- Identifying software conflict issues causing performance problems.
- Resolve software conflict and related compatibility problems.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on system optimization to prevent future conflicts.

Ideal candidates should have:
- Proven experience in working with Linux systems, specifically OpenSUSE Tumbleweed.
- Thorough understanding of software conflict resolution.
- Ability to communicate technical details clearly.
- Prior experience in system optimization is a plus.
Skills required
Linux, Network Administration, Ubuntu, Internet Security, Computer Security
💰600INR - 1500INR
👤kakabrar2000 from Mulda/sachsen , Germany

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter