Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I need a script made in PHP to be able to integrate into my internal platform of my agency

PHP Script drive google
Hello everyone :)

I need a script made in PHP to be able to integrate into my internal platform of my agency, the objective would be to access my shared google drive, which is associated with a google workspace business account.

As mentioned above, the objective would be to have access to the drive, being able to delete folders, add files etc etc, in other words access the drive but within our internal platform.

One of the problems I encountered was that for my employees to be able to access that part of the script they had to be logged in with their google account, and that makes sense, but we have a normal login system, i.e. email and password, we don't have a google login, so we can never access that part.
Skills required
PHP, Software Architecture, HTML, Website Design, MySQL
💰8EUR - 30EUR
👤ferreira817 from Lisboa , Portugal

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter