Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I have an active Apple's App Store Connect developer account and need help deploying my mobile app to the App Store.

Apple App Store Connect Deployment Assistance Needed
I have an active Apple's App Store Connect developer account and need help deploying my mobile app to the App Store.

Requirements:
- The app is fully developed and tested on Android, and Deployed to "Google Play Store". It also runs locally on my iOS devices.
- I require hands-on training in clear English, via zoom or whatever, from "Apple Developer" to "XCode" to "App Store Connect".
- I have not prepared all the required metadata and assets for the App Store listing. I would need guidance with preparing these.

Ideal Freelancer:
- Experience with Apple's App Store Connect and deploying mobile apps on the App Store.
- Proficient in iOS applications and ensuring their readiness for deployment.
- Skilled in assistance in generating metadata and assets for an App Store listing.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Skills required
iPhone, Mobile App Development, iPad, Xcode, Flutter
💰30CAD - 250CAD
👤jpalmer42 from Stratford , Canada

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter