Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I am looking for somebody to complete two tasks on my wordpress website

Wordpress Docusign Integration & Custom Design
I am looking for somebody to complete two tasks on my wordpress website

1)  Our current website has a pricing page that is based on Subscription pricing. I want to make a few changes to that page but also add a Slider so that an entire new pricing method will show called "Flat Rate Pricing" and should be the primary page.


2) I need a sign up page/process to ask questions, then use the answers to those questions to fill out a PDF form and send it via email to be signed by Docusign.

Esentially, the process needs to integrate with Docusigns API so you must have experience with API integrations.


Please provide examples of previous work to be considered for this position.
Skills required
WordPress, Website Design
💰250USD - 750USD
👤JamesSynapse from Holualoa , United States

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter