Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm looking for a skilled Craft CMS developer to help with some theme customization tasks on my already set up instance.

Craft CMS Theme Customization
I'm looking for a skilled Craft CMS developer to help with some theme customization tasks on my already set up instance.

Key Tasks:
- Layout Modifications: I need a professional touch to refine and tune my theme's layout to align with my brand aesthetics.

Ideal Skills:
- Proficiency in Craft CMS
- Experience in theme customization
- Strong grasp of frontend development
- Attention to detail and a good eye for design

Looking forward to collaborating with a developer who can ensure a seamless user experience through these enhancements.
Skills required
CSS, HTML, PHP, Website Design, WordPress
💰1500INR - 12500INR
👤kunaltechnoknitt from Ahmedabad , India

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter