Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm currently experiencing some unexpected behavior while running my C++ code on Linux.

C++ Code Debugging on Linux -- 2
I'm currently experiencing some unexpected behavior while running my C++ code on Linux. I am able to reproduce this issue consistently and am seeking a skilled developer to help me debug the problem.  Key Requirements: - Strong proficiency in C++ coding - Experience debugging C++ code, particularly on Linux - Ability to diagnose and resolve unexpected behavior in code  Your tasks would include: - Analyzing my code to identify the root cause of the unexpected behavior - Debugging the code to ensure that it runs smoothly and as intended on Linux - Providing a clear explanation of the issue and the steps taken for resolution  I would appreciate your expertise in this area to help me resolve this issue efficiently.
Skills required
C Programming, C++ Programming, Linux, Software Architecture, UNIX
💰10CAD - 30CAD
👤djibzoman from Montreal , Canada

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter