Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm looking for a skilled developer who can help me customize and install a Next.js template.

Customizing & Installing Next.js Template
I'm looking for a skilled developer who can help me customize and install a Next.js template.

The project will involve:
- Layout modifications: I have a design ready on Figma and I'd like the template to match this design. This will involve changing the layout of the template to match the design I've already created.
- Integrating user authentication system: I'd like to include a user authentication system into the website. This will involve integrating a login/register functionality into the template.
- Implementing dynamic content loading: The website will have dynamic content that needs to be loaded efficiently as users interact with the site.
- Adding a contact form: I need a contact form integrated into the site so that users can easily get in touch.

Please note, I will provide all necessary assets for the customization. The ideal candidate will have experience with Next.js and front-end development, as well as a good understanding of design principles and user experience. They should also be proficient in implementing user authentication systems and dynamic content loading.
Skills required
JavaScript, CSS, Website Design, PHP, Next.js
💰30EUR - 250EUR
👤XGNL from Moers , Netherlands

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter