Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I am looking to set up a WooCommerce store specifically for IT products. I want to sell both hardware and software.

WooCommerce IT Store Setup
I am looking to set up a WooCommerce store specifically for IT products. I want to sell both hardware and software.

Key Requirements:
- The store should be able to handle both hardware and software sales efficiently and effectively.
- I don't have a particular theme in mind, so I would be looking for a freelancer to recommend and implement a suitable theme that fits my IT store requirements.
- I would also need the store to have custom functionalities such as a product comparison feature and advanced search filters in place.

Ideal Skills:
- Extensive experience in setting up and customizing WooCommerce stores.
- Strong knowledge of IT products, particularly with handling both hardware and software.
- Proficiency in developing and implementing custom functionalities such as product comparison and advanced search filters.

Please ensure that you have a good understanding of my requirements before bidding. If you have any experience in similar projects, please provide examples.
Skills required
WordPress, WooCommerce, PHP, eCommerce, HTML
💰250USD - 750USD
👤kashifbloch from Dubai , United Arab Emirates

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter