Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm looking for a skilled developer to create a custom Minecraft plugin for me.

Minecraft Custom Enchants Plugin Development
I'm looking for a skilled developer to create a custom Minecraft plugin for me. The plugin should offer the following functionalities:

- Custom Enchants:
   - I have a list of specific custom enchantments that I would like to include.

   - These enchantments should be applied to items by clicking a book onto the item.

- GUI:
   - The plugin should have a user-friendly GUI designed in a grid layout for purchasing the custom enchants.

- Configurability:
   - It should be easy to configure the plugin according to my needs.
   - An option to add money to the XP cost for enchantments would be appreciated.

The ideal candidate for this project should have:
- Previous experience in developing Minecraft plugins
- Proficiency in Java and familiarity with the Spigot API
- Good understanding of Minecraft gameplay and enchantment mechanics

I'm aiming to have this completed within a week or two, though there's some flexibility with the deadline. Please get in touch if you're confident in your ability to deliver a high-quality plugin that meets these requirements.
Skills required
Java, JavaScript, PHP, Software Architecture, WordPress
💰10USD - 30USD
👤NexisBlack from American Fork , United States

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter