Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I am looking for a React Native expert to help integrate in-app purchases into my app

iOS In-App Purchase Integration in React Native
I am looking for a React Native expert to help integrate in-app purchases into my app, ensuring compatibility with iOS app store guidelines. i will provide existing code base and api.

Key Requirements:
- Successful integration of Expo in-app purchases: I need someone who has experience working with React Native and the Expo framework, who can smoothly integrate in-app purchases.
- Knowledge of Apple Developer Program: It would be ideal if you are already enrolled or are familiar with the application process.

Your responsibilities:
- Implementing in-app purchases: I need the freelancer to work on implementing the in-app purchases in my app.
- Ensuring App Store Approval: The final deliverable should be an app that is successfully approved by the iOS App Store.

Please reach out if you have prior experience, knowledge of Apple’s guidelines, and are confident in your ability to deliver a functional and compliant in-app purchase system.
Skills required
iPhone, Mobile App Development, React Native
💰10USD - 30USD
👤andrewstevens591 from Seattle , United States

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter