Translate

Ads 720 x 90

GCP Data Engineer Interview Helpers needed

GCP Data Engineer Interview Helpers needed
I'm in the process of preparing for interviews in the GCP Data Engineer space. My experience with GCP services is quite limited, so I'm seeking assistance in a range of topics.

Key Areas for Support:
- Data analytics and processing
- BigQuery and SQL
- Dataflow and Data Transformation
- General GCP knowledge

Programming Language Proficiency:
I'm comfortable with Python and SQL. I believe these languages will be beneficial in my interview preparation process.

Ideal Candidate:
I'm looking for a tutor who can help me understand the principles behind GCP services, particularly those listed. The more tailored the support can be to the interview process, the better. Experience in online tutoring, particularly in the field of data engineering, would be a plus.
Skills required
Big Data Sales, Database Administration, MySQL, Python
💰1500INR - 12500INR
👤Vinay12699 from Hyderabad , India

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter