Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm seeking a skilled web developer to help me create an e-commerce website to sell digital products.

Digital E-Commerce Web Development
I'm seeking a skilled web developer to help me create an e-commerce website to sell digital products.

- The website should be designed specifically for digital products, ensuring a seamless customer experience.
- I'm looking for a clean, modern design that is easy to navigate and showcases the products effectively.
- The e-commerce functionality should be user-friendly and secure, supporting easy digital downloads after purchase.
- While I didn't specify the need for a blog or news section, I'm open to suggestions on how this could enhance the website.
- I might also consider implementing discount features in the future, so it would be beneficial if the platform could support these capabilities.

Ideal skills for this job include web development, e-commerce platform knowledge, UI/UX design, and experience with digital product sales. Please provide examples of similar projects you've worked on.
Skills required
Website Design, HTML, eCommerce, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core
💰2USD/Hr - 8USD/Hr
👤amyrMohamed from Cairo , Egypt

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter