Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I need a project for Xampp where I can upload an Excel file and generate a PDF in a specific format.

Custom Report Generation from Excel
I need a project for Xampp where I can upload an Excel file and generate a PDF in a specific format. This is an urgent requirement and I need it done as soon as possible.

Key Requirements:
- Upon uploading an Excel file, a PDF report should be generated.
- The report must be in a specific format suitable for professional use.
 
Ideal Skills:
- Proficiency in Xampp and PHP for file upload and processing.
- Experience with PDF generation from data.
- Previous work on report generation software is a plus.
Skills required
Data Entry, Excel, HTML, MySQL, PHP
💰1500INR - 12500INR
👤sumito6 from Noida , India

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter