Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm looking for a professional who can help with Pexel setup and make some minor edits to my website.

Pexel Setup & Web Edits
I'm looking for a professional who can help with Pexel setup and make some minor edits to my website.

Website to edit: https://escaperoom.co.in/live-a-movie/ (Check Video for full fledged list of changes)

Technical requirements:
FB Pixels: We currently run ads on Instagram. However, we need to correctly set up the pixel on two pages: escaperoom.co.in and breakout.in, to ensure accurate conversion data.
FB Event Manager: The setup for pixels shows a data disconnect between the Facebook page and the pixel.


Key Points:
- I need assistance with setting up Pexel on my site, including integration and ensuring it operates smoothly.
- I require content edits on the website: updating text and replacing images.
- The main purpose of my website is to sell our service, so I need everything to be optimized for this.

Ideal Skills:
- Experience with Pexel setup and integration.
- A good eye for design and experience with content editing.
- Prior experience with e-commerce websites, ensuring that the website is designed to facilitate product sales.

Please let me know your experience with Pexel and any previous similar projects you've worked on. Thank you.
Skills required
HTML, PHP, Website Design, WordPress
💰1500INR - 12500INR
👤hareeshmothi from Bengaluru , India

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter