Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm looking for an experienced developer to help me redesign the interface of my Linux web server.

Immediate Linux Web Server Interface Redesign
I'm looking for an experienced developer to help me redesign the interface of my Linux web server. The goal is to introduce a minimalist and clean layout to the current interface. The project needs to be completed as soon as possible.

Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in Linux server management
- Proficiency in Web interface design
- Experience with minimalist and clean design
- Ability to work on a tight deadline

Key Responsibilities:
- Redesign the layout of the Linux web server interface
- Ensure the new design is clean and minimalist
- Complete the project as soon as possible

If you have the required skills and can work efficiently on this project, please submit your proposal.
Skills required
Graphic Design, HTML, Linux, PHP, Website Design
💰12EUR/Hr - 18EUR/Hr
👤ideselectric from Larga Jijia , Romania

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter