Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm in need of an experienced web developer to create an e-commerce website for my physical products.

Physical Product E-commerce Website Development
I'm in need of an experienced web developer to create an e-commerce website for my physical products. The main specifications for the project include:

- **Inventory Management**: I plan to manually update stock levels on the website. It is vital that the developed solution provides a straightforward and intuitive way to manage my inventory.

- **Payment Integration**: I need the website to integrate with PayPal for payment processing. You should be able to securely integrate this payment gateway into the site.

Ideal candidates should have a good understanding of e-commerce website development, particularly with physical products. Experience with inventory management systems is a plus. Prior experience integrating PayPal for e-commerce purposes is highly desirable. Your ability to create a user-friendly and secure platform will be crucial for the success of this project.
Skills required
HTML, Next.js, PHP, React.js, Website Design
💰15USD/Hr - 25USD/Hr
👤Nikolay3094 from Kokshetau , Kazakhstan

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter