Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm experiencing difficulty connecting to my web server. Whenever I attempt to access my site, I'm met with a 'cannot find server' message.

Troubleshoot Web Server Connectivity Issue -- 2
I'm experiencing difficulty connecting to my web server. Whenever I attempt to access my site, I'm met with a 'cannot find server' message. I need an experienced professional to help me resolve this connectivity issue as soon as possible.

Ideal freelancers for this job would have:
- Extensive experience with web servers
- Proven track record of troubleshooting server connectivity issues
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication abilities, since you will need to explain the problem and solution in a way that a non-technical person like myself can understand.

Please include detailed information about your relevant past work in your application.


work over any disk only
Skills required
Internet Security, Network Administration, PHP, System Admin, Web Security
💰10USD - 30USD
👤lprnx4 from Medina , Saudi Arabia

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter