Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I need an expert in MySQL databases to help me structure my database immediately.

Urgent MySQL Database Design
I need an expert in MySQL databases to help me structure my database immediately.

Key Tasks:
- Design and Structure: The primary task is to design and structure the MySQL database. This includes defining the tables, relationships, and data types.
- Create SQL queries to create tables / create relationship among tables / identify indexes / create them in database
- Write queries to extract important information from a database (15 queries)
  
Ideal Skills:
- Proficiency in MySQL
- Database design and structuring experience

This project is urgent and I need it completed as soon as possible. I am looking for someone with a strong background in database design and MySQL to help me with this task.
Skills required
MySQL, Database Administration, SQL, Database Programming, PHP
💰10USD - 30USD
👤Guzlers from minneapolis , United States

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter