Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I am seeking a skilled web designer to create a modern, sleek single-page website for my marketing agency.

Sleek Single-Page Marketing Agency Website
I am seeking a skilled web designer to create a modern, sleek single-page website for my marketing agency. The website must reflect a contemporary style with a focus on a clean, user-friendly interface.

Key Requirements:
- A strategically placed, easy to utilize contact form.
- A dedicated area for showcasing our portfolio or previous works.
- In terms of color scheme, I do not have any specific preferences or branding guidelines; creativity is encouraged.

Ideal skills:
- Expertise in modern web design.
- Strong portfolio showcasing similar projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
Skills required
Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Website Design, WordPress
💰10USD - 30USD
👤qabilShah from Hyderabad , Pakistan

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter