Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm seeking a proficient sales expert to generate high-quality leads from my social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), handle their objections, and close sales for my digital marketing courses.

Digital Marketing Course Sales & Lead Generation
I'm seeking a proficient sales expert to generate high-quality leads from my social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), handle their objections, and close sales for my digital marketing courses.

Key Responsibilities:
- Generate quality leads from social media platforms.
- Handle customer objections professionally.
- Close sales efficiently.

Payment: 50% of each sale.

Ideal Skills:
- Proven experience in sales, particularly in digital marketing.
- Proficient in lead generation via social media.
- Excellent communication and objection handling skills.
- Ability to close sales effectively.
Skills required
Facebook Marketing, Internet Marketing, Leads, Sales, Social Media Marketing
💰600INR - 10000INR
👤pritamn7 from Guwahati , India

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter