Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm looking for a WordPress expert to develop my portfolio website. It will be a 6-10 page website.

WordPress web Development
I'm looking for a WordPress expert to develop my portfolio website. It will be a 6-10 page website.

Key Requirements:
- Portfolio Focus: The primary goal of this website is to showcase my work. The design should be clean and professional, with a strong focus on visual appeal.
- User-friendly: The site should be easy to navigate, with a clear structure that helps visitors explore my work efficiently.
- Responsive: The website should be fully responsive, ensuring a seamless experience across a range of devices.
- SEO Considerations: While I didn't specify a plugin, I expect the site to be developed with basic SEO principles in mind.

Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Strong WordPress Development: I need someone with a proven track record in creating high-quality WordPress websites.
- Portfolio Experience: Prior experience in designing and developing portfolio sites would be highly advantageous.
- Design Skills: A good eye for design is a must, as the aesthetics of the website are crucial to its success.
- SEO Knowledge: While not a strict requirement, any experience with SEO optimization in WordPress would be a plus.

If you're confident in your ability to deliver a visually appealing, user-friendly, and responsive portfolio website on WordPress, I'd love to hear from you. Please provide examples of your previous work in your proposal.
Skills required
Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Website Design, WordPress
💰1500INR - 12500INR
👤sthitaSap from Bengaluru , India

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter