Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm in need of a talented UI/UX designer to help me create a visually appealing and user-friendly interface for a new mobile native app I'm developing.

Mobile Native App UI/UX Designer
I'm in need of a talented UI/UX designer to help me create a visually appealing and user-friendly interface for a new mobile native app I'm developing.

Key Requirements:
- UI/UX Design: You should have a firm understanding of user-centered design principles and be able to develop a clean, intuitive, and engaging design for the app.
- Mobile Experience: Prior experience designing for mobile platforms is a must. Knowledge of the best practices for both iOS and Android is preferred.
- Native App Design: You should be experienced in designing for native mobile applications. Understanding the unique challenges and opportunities of this type of app is crucial.
- Social Networking Design: Ideally, you should have worked on social networking apps in the past, as the primary goal of this app is in that vein.

If you have a portfolio or samples of similar work, please share them. I'm looking forward to finding a designer who can bring my vision to life!
Skills required
Graphic Design, iPhone, Mobile App Development, User Interface / IA, UX / User Experience
💰750INR/Hr - 1250INR/Hr
👤Vivek1913 from Surat , India

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter