Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm in need of a GPS tracking system that is specifically tailored for vehicles, particularly cars.

Fleet Management GPS System (ONLY READY SYSTEMS)
I'm in need of a GPS tracking system that is specifically tailored for vehicles, particularly cars. The primary goal of this system is to help me manage my fleet effectively.

Key System Functions:
- Real-time tracking of vehicles, giving me optimal visibility and control over the fleet's movements.
- Alerts and Notifications: I'm interested in receiving alerts for unauthorized movements, geo-fence breaches, and excessive speeds.

Ideal Skills:
- Proficiency in GPS tracking systems, particularly those designed for vehicle tracking.
- Experience in fleet management software.
- Strong background in implementing alert and notification systems within trackers.

Please reach out if you have a ready-made system that fits these requirements.'

I need something like CarTrack, TrackSolid or Tramigo!
Skills required
Android App Development, iOS Development, PHP, Website Design
💰750USD - 1500USD
👤salum3x from Nampula , Mozambique

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter