Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I need an expert in Elementor to assist me in making specific changes to my website.

Live HELP- Elementor Website Guidance
I need an expert in Elementor to assist me in making specific changes to my website.

1 hour session live will be 5$. 

- Your role will be to guide me through the process via a live video conference.
- You'll help me with layout modifications, content updates, and styling issues.
- While you won't be directly modifying the website, you'll provide clear instructions on how to improve the header, footer, and navigation menu.
- The specific changes I'm looking to make in these areas involve rearranging elements.

Ideal skills:
- Proficiency in Elementor and website design
- Strong communication skills for guiding me through changes
- Able to troubleshoot and provide solutions in real-time.
Skills required
HTML, Website Design, CSS, WordPress, PHP
💰2USD/Hr - 8USD/Hr
👤azizs786 from Norcross , United States

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter