Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I am in need of an expert who can facilitate moving my data from PipeDrive CRM into Go High Level.

Data Migration from PipeDrive to Go High Level
I am in need of an expert who can facilitate moving my data from PipeDrive CRM into Go High Level.

Key Requirements:
- Importing of Contacts, Deals, Notes plus other contact related information: I have a sizeable database, with more than 500 contacts that need to be carefully moved over. Additionally, I have deals and notes that need to be handled with care.
- Custom Fields and Tags: I would like custom fields and tags to be created in Go High Level for both contacts and deals.

Ideal Skills:
- Proficiency in Data Migration: Experience with both PipeDrive CRM and Go High Level is crucial.
- Attention to Detail: Given the volume of data that needs to be handled, it is important that the freelancer pays attention to details and ensures that no data is lost in the process.
- Communication: It would be appreciated if the freelancer could provide regular updates on the progress of the migration.

Please reach out if you have the necessary expertise and experience in this domain.
Skills required
CRM, Data Entry, Data Processing, Database Administration, Excel
💰15USD/Hr - 25USD/Hr
👤rosmina4 from Manado , Indonesia

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter