Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm looking for an expert to install and configure a question and answer / forum plugin on my website.

Customized Q&A Plugin Installation & Theme Formatting
I'm looking for an expert to install and configure a question and answer / forum plugin on my website.

Key Requirements:
- I'm specifically interested in plugins like bbPress or AnsPress, but I'm open to other suggestions that are open source.
- The selected plugin needs to be customized to match my website's existing theme. This means ensuring that the color scheme, typography, and overall aesthetics of the Q&A section match the rest of the site.

Experience and Skills:
- Proficiency in web development and WordPress.
- Solid experience with Q&A plugins such as bbPress or AnsPress.
- Experience using Thrive Theme Builder/Thrive Architect

If you have a strong portfolio of similar projects and can ensure a seamless integration of the Q&A plugin with the website, please get in touch.
Skills required
CSS, HTML, PHP, Website Design, WordPress
💰10AUD - 30AUD
👤AustComp2023 from Mount Waverley , Australia

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter