Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I'm in need of a professional who can integrate a live score and match schedule API into my site.

Live Score and Match Schedule API Integration
I'm in need of a professional who can integrate a live score and match schedule API into my site.
Just ADD live updates from API

Responsibilities:
- Integrate the Score API with my site
- Retrieve and display live scores and match schedules
- Display live scores and match schedules in table format

Ideal freelancer:
- Proficient in API integration
- Experienced in live data retrieval
- Familiar with data display and presentation

Please provide examples of previous API integrations you've done.
Skills required
PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, HTML, Software Architecture
💰100USD - 300USD
👤rashed387 from London , Romania

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter