Translate

Ads 720 x 90

I am looking for a skilled software developer to create a Windows software for managing and organizing my study materials.

Custom Study Aid PDF Generator Software
I am looking for a skilled software developer to create a Windows software for managing and organizing my study materials. The software should enable me to input the time frame within which I want to finish a book and subsequently provide a PDF study guide divided by day - based on my requirements.

Key Features:
- Ability to load and manage databases of books in text formats.
- An option to input the timeframe (in days) I intend to complete studying a particular book.
- Provide a “Play” button or similar function to generate a PDF study guide.
- Generated PDF files should be for viewing only and not editable.
- The software should have the ability to automatically divide the book evenly across the study period. Moreover, it should also allow me the flexibility to manually set the study amount for each day.

Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience in software development specifically for Windows.
- Knowledge in generating PDF files.
- Familiarity with user-friendly UX/UI design.
- Understanding of database management will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills to understand and implement custom requirements.

The aim here is to design a software focused on facilitating efficient study planning and guide generation. I look forward to a smooth working relationship and hope we can achieve a satisfactory end product together.
Skills required
C# Programming, C++ Programming, PHP, Software Architecture, Windows Desktop
💰30USD - 250USD
👤betzb1 from Ramat Gan , Israel

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter